The CRUZ is the choice for parents looking for a full size stroller in a streamline design that complements their lifestyle.
In Stock Ships Fast!
The next generation CRUZ offers a greater level of strolling performance and comfort while maintaining its promise of being compact without compromise. Performance travel system compatible with MESA Infant Car seat - direct attachment, no adapters necessary full-size forward and parent-facing toddler seat new dual action rear suspension adjustable, zip out UPF 50+ sunshade with more sun protection bigger toddler seat with an increased back height, leg rest, and deeper footrest no rethread harness can be tightened or loosened in a singular motion larger wheels for a smoother ride user-friendly wheel lock with visual lock indicator one-handed, multi-position recline one-button telescoping handlebar one-hand release, pivoting bumper bar for easy loading 100% full-grain leather accents extra-large, easy-access basket with 30 lbs. Weight limit combines aluminum with magnesium for optimal lightweight, durable performance smaller, one-step fold with or without toddler seat attached. Stands independently when folded all weather protection with included Toddler seat rain shield and bug Shield suitable from birth with the infant snug seat or bassinet accessory
- Dual action rear suspension (patent-pending) is designed with two varying springs that respond in unison to soften the ride no matter the child's weight.
- Smaller folded size makes it easier to carry, tuck away or take up less trunk space
- Larger front and rear tires create a smoother ride over tough terrain
- Bigger toddler seat provides added comfort for growing children.
- Zip out fabric extension provides UPF 50+ protection along with privacy during nap time. Top mesh panels allow for quick check-in, along with added airflow.
|Model||0420-CRZ-NA-BRY | 0420-CRZ-NA-EMT | 0420-CRZ-NA-GRG | 0420-CRZ-NA-JKE | 0420-CRZ-NA-JOR | 0420-CRZ-NA-SRA | 0420-CRZ-NA-ALC | 0420-CRZ-NA-FIN | 0420-CRZ-NA-HZL|
Write Your Own Review
Load page when user change grid or list mode